Today's forecast is unremarkable with a high chance of scattered grumbling.
I went to one class today, Environmental Impact, having decided to blow off Current World Geography. It managed to do a number on my confidence, as I managed to understand almost a whole ten words during the entire two hours. The rest of the afternoon was as equally not notable save for the fact that I managed, with a good deal of frustration for all involved, to fax out my request for an absentee voter ballot - yes, on the last day possible! Who's a good citizen? That's right, I'm a good citizen. I'm going to go get a treat. But really I'm going for an evening run, not as satisfying.
*Edit: Video removed due to dead link. If you missed it, it was a hilarious cat vs printer fiasco.*
This is the employee responsible for manning the fax machine at your local board of canvassers. Good luck getting *your* absentee ballot request through today.


2 Comments:
That video is excellent!
Also you.
Laughed my ass off at that damn cat. Hahahahahaha.
*runs off to show video to family*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home